Sheriff: Hidden security camera shows suspect stealing ATV | Crime
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information about a theft that occurred at a Scottsville Road home Monday.
The report said around 2:13 p.m. a white 4-door Hyundai Sonata entered the property of a Lee County resident.
Deputies say the home was not occupied at the time of the incident and the suspect did not enter the residence.
According to sheriff’s deputies, one suspect remained in the vehicle while the other exited and ran behind the home.
The report said the suspect stole a Yamaha Rhino All-Terrain vehicle valued at $12,000.00.
A hidden security camera captured the incident.
If you have any information about the person(s) seen in the video, the white Hyundai or where the ATV can be located, you are urged to contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Owner of traveling animal exhibit says he's following the law
- The Fine Arts Center of Kershaw County & Kelley’s Fine Arts Announce New Dance Team, Summer Classes
- Lugoff Toyota Hosts Grand Opening of Redesigned Dealership
- Five stores cited for selling alcohol to minors
- SC State Museum Receives Collection of Historic Transistor Radios